http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7-v7xVm3I
Pretty amazing what the body is capable of. I don't think my stomach skin can stretch any more, but we'll see! Still waiting for our own little sweetpea. 38 weeks plus 2. My mother, labor and delivery nurse extraordinaire, arrives here next week. Oldest son is off to LA for a robotics competition for three days, while my husband's brother is here for 3 days, so I'm hoping for this bambina to stay put for one more week, but not much more! I wonder if I should be practicing breathing exercises or stretching or something to get ready for labor and delivery but just getting through what needs to get done seems to take most of the day lately. Hard to train for an event when it is impossible to predict what labor will be like. One of the Navy wives is an acupuncturist and at our book club earlier in the week, she pointed out a spot on the little toe to press in order to induce contractions. And the castor oil trick "worked" twice for us - and once it didn't. So in a little over a week, if no baby is here yet, maybe I'll make a stop at the drug store. Mixed with orange juice and vanilla ice cream, you can't really notice the taste!
Everyone around here is excited to meet this baby. Love is in the air.

No comments:
Post a Comment