Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Storybook house in color

Here are some photos of our new home. Our first house guests visited this weekend and agreed that the house suits us.  What do I infer from that? That we are a unique and colorful? Unusual and surprising? Partial to rodents, amphibians, and flower fairies?

What do you think?
Gargoyle shot from a couple weeks ago - still unpacking


Baby in the pool: Happy as a bug in a rug

Doing homework under the watchful eye of the Gargoyle
The pantry corner with hamsters

Bedazzled spell books and supplies

Entryway

Wait - is that a china cabinet or a door to the basement?

Looking up at the bedrooms and grapevine

1 comment:

gretchenjoanna said...

Oh, my, it IS a storybook house! If that suits you I'd say you must be generally happy people. It looks like a fun place for a family, and I wouldn't have minded at all living there for a few years with my young children.

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
-Lemony Snicket