Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Photos of a New Year

Much needed rain fell from the skies in torrents last week. Drivers were discombobulated; the rock hard earth was flooded. This week sunshine has returned, the earth has absorbed the moisture, the kids are back in school, and I've spent a couple days cleaning house, getting it back into ordinary time condition.

It was a good vacation punctuated by many happy moments.  Since I don't have much time to share, I'll just post a few happy photos highlighting the beginning of the year.

Reenacting Juan Cabrillo's discovery of Southern California

With the grandparents

The boys

Squinting at the camera trying to spy sea life.

Running!

Mission San Diego

St Junipero Serra is feeling flush after the holidays.

A cute baby Jesus and St. Anthony

Camellias in bloom. Love this pink.

Learning chant.

The girls

Waiting for sunset

Trying to capture a triple jump







Leap of faith
Good night light.


No comments:

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
-Lemony Snicket