Friday, May 5, 2023

NYC Photos

 Here are some photos I neglect to post - got distracted having to delete things so as not to pay for memory. We already pay for icloud, but I don't also want to pay for Onedrive, especially when we also have several google accounts - all the digital trash of life is accumulating. I've never had storage units for my physical stuff, even though downsizing is hard. So now I had to spend a few hours downsizing my digital life.  Some sweet memories - emails and photos - slowed me down.. Good stuff; will I look at it again? Or just enjoy this one last revisit? 

Needless to say, I downloaded a bunch of stuff to look at later. 

These photos are from last to first day.


For her brother, the super fan

So many books!

                                                        Empire State building in the background - focused on iconic stuff his visit for the 9 yr old

Washington Square Park

Leaving the track Hall of Fame

The Cloisters

St. Francis Cabrini's socks

St. Patrick's

The Nike store

Shakespeare in the park

Homage to suffragettes

Who doesn't love the hall of armor? 

Drawing Van Gogh

A favorite Joan of Arc

Always popular Egyptian art

Signs of spring in Central Park

The folly

In teh Shakespeare garden


Dinos on the loose at the Natural History Museum

Lots of movie stuff

Gems

We have another version of this photo from 15 years ago. No reading glasses then

Watch out for  moose

The Oculus

9/11 Memorail

We have one of them picking

Who doesn't take this photo?

Or this one

Baby irises - remind me of our wedding bouquet

My husband went to school on the Staten Island Ferry in first grade.

Gold spikes of Usain Bolt

Through these doors...

With our Milo's coffees in Washington Heights

Hello, NYC!

Relay runners

FAO Schwartz fun


Rockefeller Center


Times Square

How many Elmos?

9/11 Memorial

Everyone loves the ferry

And everyone loves photo ops

No comments:

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
-Lemony Snicket