I should point out that there is more than one thing to smile about around this place. Yesterday it was passing a sign on a stripmall storefront church that advertised the preaching of "Juan 'the prophet' O'Neill." I'm sure he gives a good sermon.
And today it was the guy sitting on a cooler at the bottom of the highway exit ramp holding up a ratty cardboard sign that read, "Why lie? I need $$ for beer."

And I'm guessing why people keep their coolers out on their front porches: They really stink after being loaded up with fresh fish and shrimp.
And today it was the guy sitting on a cooler at the bottom of the highway exit ramp holding up a ratty cardboard sign that read, "Why lie? I need $$ for beer."

And I'm guessing why people keep their coolers out on their front porches: They really stink after being loaded up with fresh fish and shrimp.

No comments:
Post a Comment